MCB Bank always strives to provides its customers with convenient and value added financial solutions for all their banking needs. On completion of your account opening process, you will be provided free access to the MCB Mobile Banking web interface to operate your account. MCB Mobile Banking will enable you to conveniently make digital payments, funds transfers, utility bill payments, mobile top-ups, government payments and much more. From the MCB Mobile Banking web interface you will also be able to invest in lucrative Naya Pakistan Certificates amongst many other facilitation.
Most of your day-to-day transactional needs are fulfilled through Mobile Banking Service however, if need be, you can additionally request for a Cheque-Book (for high volume transactions or while visiting to Pakistan). The cheque book can also be requested free of cost.
- Only PKR / USD / GBP / EUR MCB Roshan Digital Account holders are eligible to apply for cheque book.
- PKR MCB Roshan Digital Account customers can avail a cheque book of 25 or 50 leaves.
- FCY (USD / GBP / EUR) MCB Roshan Digital Account customers can avail a cheque book of 25 leaves only.
- Cheque book will be issued free of cost.
- Request of cheque book will be processed after receiving 1st deposit / remittance in your respective Roshan Digital Account (not applicable if you have already funded your account).
- Depending on your request, the cheque book will be dispatched to your international address for delivery (will be delivered within 5 - 10 working days) or to selected MCB Bank Branch for within country collection.