Overseas Pakistanis can now invest on Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) through their Roshan Digital Account. This is an ideal opportunity for non-resident Pakistanis to invest in Pakistan’s capital market and benefit from the competitive returns on offer by PSX while participating in the growth of their native homeland’s economy. Overseas Pakistanis can choose from a wide array of companies listed on the Exchange in several different sectors, build their investment portfolio and reap the potential rewards of investing on PSX.
Account Opening Process:
- Log onto MCB Mobile Banking Portal and select “Investment in Pakistan Stock Exchange”
- Accept the Terms and conditions mentioned - This will enable the bank to share your information with the selected broker and capital market entities to open your brokerage account & CDC depository account. Select your brokerage firm – Click here for complete broker list.
- Add funds into your RDA brokerage account - This will transfer funds from your RDA Bank Account into your RDA stock market account and enable you to invest i.e. buy and sell stocks).
- Visit PSX website - Click here
- Visit CDC website - Click here
For Frequently asked questions, please Click here
For market research report, please Click here